Your Privacy Matters
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you through our Facebook ads:
- Personally identifiable information (PII): This may include your name, email address, phone number, demographic information (age, gender, location), interests, and online activities on Facebook and other websites.
- Technical information: This may include your device type, IP address, browser information, and cookies.
- Ad interaction data: This may include information about how you interact with our ads, such as whether you clicked on them, viewed them, or converted.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To deliver and personalize our ads: We use your information to target our ads to a specific audience and show you ads that are relevant to your interests.
- To measure and analyze the effectiveness of our ads: We use your information to track how well our ads are performing and make improvements to our campaigns.
- To comply with legal requirements: We may share your information with law enforcement or other government officials as required by law.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Facebook: We share your information with Facebook to allow them to deliver and personalize our ads. You can learn more about Facebook’s data practices and your privacy settings here: https://m.facebook.com/about/privacy/previous.
- Service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us with our marketing and advertising activities.
- Business partners: We may share your information with business partners with whom we collaborate on marketing campaigns.
Your Choices and Control
You have the following choices and controls over your information:
- Facebook ad settings: You can control how your information is used to target ads to you on Facebook through your ad settings: https://www.facebook.com/help/193677450678703.
- Opt-out of email marketing: You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no website or online transmission is completely secure.
Changes to this Policy